In order for you to request or submit information to Playhouse, we may ask you to provide certain information about yourself or your company by completing and submitting an online form, Playhouse may require that you submit personal information such as your name, company name, postal address, telephone and fax number and email address.
When you submit information to Playhouse, you understand and agree that Playhouse may store your information in a secure manner on its servers based in the United kingdom.
Playhouse collects this information in order to record and support your suggestions and requests for information. Playhouse uses the information that you provide as part of an effort to keep you informed about Playhouse products and services.
Playhouse appreciates the importance and responsible use of this information. If you do not want the information you provide to Playhouse to be used to inform you of other services and special offers from Playhouse and you indicate your preference when you provide the information to us, we will honour your preference.
Under no circumstances does Playhouse pass information submitted through this website to other organisations.
You have the right to access and correct your personal information and privacy preferences. Should you wish to do this, please confirm in writing to us either by letter to the following address: -
Nightlife Clubs Ltd
19 Mitchell Point, Southampton
Hampshire, SO31 4RF
Please include your name, company name, address and/or email address when you contact us. Please note that Playhouse is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of non-Playhouse web sites which the Playhouse website may link.
1. Whilst every endeavour has been made for all the services provided by Nightlife Clubs to be faultless, no responsibility can be accepted for any additional expenses or losses incurred to the client/s thereafter.
2. The proprietors of Nightlife Clubs must approve individual amendments to these terms and conditions or changes of any paragraph within these term and conditions.
3. Nightlife Clubs , without prior notice, reserves the right to amend, change, delete or add to these terms and conditions at any time.
4. All clients of Nightlife Clubs must comply with the house rules.
5. Nightlife Clubs reserves the right to terminate contracts or bookings if any client, customer or member of their party, abuse or cause damage to our property.
6. All Tickets booked to Nightlife Clubs are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable. We kindly ask that all customers visiting one of Nightlife Clubs venues, strictly adhere to your specified booking time. Failure to arrive without prior warning, could result in your seats or booth being allocated to another party for which no refund will be given.
7. All complaints must be made within 24 hours of the event. Failure to put your complaint in writing to us within 24 hours of the event, will result in us not being able to assist you with your complaint.
8. The Management at each Venue reserves the right of entry. The show is designed for people over the age of 18 years old. Due to Licensing laws, photographic I.D is required by everybody who enters our Venue/s. Any customers deemed to be over intoxicated, verbally abusive, using aggressive behaviour towards our staff or other members of the public or touching our performers/staff without their consent, will not be tolerated and you will be refused entry or asked to leave the premises immediately with no refund given on your tickets.
9. Nightlife Clubs shows may contain strobe lighting, smoke machines, flashing lights and pyrotechnics. It is not permitted to touch the performers. Although Nightlife Clubs shows are of the very highest standards, Nightlife Clubs reserves the right to change the venue, show content, and running schedules of the show at anytime. Changes to our Show/s will only be made if it is absolutely necessary and every best effort will be made to inform our customers in good time of any changes made.
10. If you are booking Tickets for a group of friends/acquaintances, it is the purchaser of the Tickets responsibility to inform all friends/acquaintances of our show times, venue address, package details and all of our Terms and Conditions.
11. The above terms and conditions come into force when making a booking with Nightlife Clubs. By making a booking with Nightlife Clubs you are agreeing to all the above terms and conditions. The above terms and conditions cannot be altered or changed unless by special arrangement.
*Nightlife Clubs operates on behalf of Playhouse Gentlemens Club, Fantasy Lounge and For Your Eyes Only.
Playhouse uses reasonable care to ensure that information appearing on this web site is up to date and accurate. While Playhouse takes precautions to prevent the occurrence of errors and omissions the user of this website should not take the accuracy of the information for granted but should check directly with Playhouse . None of the information contained on this website is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
Playhouse has no control over the use to which this information may be put by the user and accordingly shall not be liable for any loss of profits or contracts or any direct or consequential loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the use of such information.
The statutory rights of a customer dealing with Playhouse shall remain unaffected.
It is not possible for Playhouse to review the content of all the websites to which this web site links and Playhouse can not be held responsible for their content. Users of this website link to other web sites at their own risk and use those website according to the terms and conditions if use of those web sites.
Any material or information transmitted to or posted to this website by any means will be treated as non confidential and non proprietary and may be disseminated or stored or used by Playhouse for any purpose whatsoever inducing but not limited to developing, marketing products and services.
Do not post or transmit to or from this website and unlawful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any other material which could give rise to any civil or criminal liability in the territory to which this website relates.
If invited, a dancer will dance for you for a recommended minimum tip of £10 topless or £20 full nude. Each track she dances to will last approximately 3 minutes.
You may invite a girl to remain at your table for up to 5 tracks and tip her at your discretion. She may accept a drink whilst at your table.
There is no physical contact allowed between the customer and the dancer. Dancers may not be propositioned in any manner.
There is no personal photography allowed. The use of all cameras, including phone cameras, are prohibited in any manner.
Other than the arrival and departure, visiting the cloakroom, bar or lavatory, customers are required to remain seated at all times.
Failure to abide by these strict house rules will result in you being asked to leave